Reviews (63)Great new seller. Cool pieces. Good pricing. Always a pleasure Brad. Thank you for the review. greatThank you for your review. Top Notch Seller!!
Great Shows!!
Thank You!!Thank you so much. Pleasure doing business with you. This account is a fraud. Bought “silver” coins that are worthless I'm honest about the contents of my products and descriptions. Your knowledge of bullion is not my responsibility, nor does that make me a fraud. Horrible experience. Imagine being told to “bid responsibly” and that there are “no refunds,” but when the seller makes a mistake, suddenly the rules seem to change. I placed a bid, won the item, and the seller agreed during the live stream to still ship me the product I had won. He even congratulated me. Instead, he shipped me the wrong product and basically acted as though, because it was his shop, it was his decision Thankfully, Whatnot Customer Service took the situation seriously. They contacted the seller and asked him to send me the item that had originally been agreed upon. He “agreed” to send me my purchase, but never did. In my experience, this was extremely unprofessional. What bothered me even more was that he told the platform he would correct the situation and then failed to follow through that says alot. In the end whatnot refunded my order, and I appreciate their customer service for stepping in and handling the situation, DM for fact check ..When did this conversation happen? You never once contacted me. I did send you your purchase and have the tracking to prove it. Amazing prices, amazing seller very good pick up experience for my first pick up from a seller on here very friendly service don’t hesitate to purchase Thank you bro. I appreciate you beautiful items as described, fast well packaged shipping. Fantastic Seller and I will be back for more, thank you!! Thank you kindly friend. I appreciate you Beautiful pieces and great prices! Shipped fast as well. Great prices and great guy!My dude!! Thanks for the review, much appreciated. Thank you!Thank you for stopping by to leave a review. 😏 amazing seller! fast shipping! Awesome seller. Everything was perfect Awe thank you so much for the review. Hope to see you again. everything arrived and packed properly 😎Thanks for the review Jon. Much appreciated 👊 The clamshell case arrived damaged. Unfortunately, it looks like it wasn’t packed securely enough for shipping, and there is a large crack in the case. The item itself appears to be okay, but the damaged original case affects the overall condition and value. Please let me know how we can resolve this.Everything gets packaged in bubble wrap and the item your are describing is base metal. The capsule was shown damaged in the video. How do you suggest this be resolved? 😊 thank you!!Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Much appreciated. Best seller on whatnot! Gave me an extra 1 oz bar with my order!! Thanks Sonic!!! Absolutely beautiful coin! I appreciate it my friend. Keep on rollin and you’ll be one of the big guys on here! Thanks man!