Reviews (241)All items arrived in PERFECT condition!!! The shipping was super fast and it even came packaged to prevent damage or theft! The seller was incredibly kind and communicative and offered great deals! I would 100% recommend to others and will be personally purchasing again in the future!!! Love all my items I purchased! Everything was as the seller described. Loved it all thank you so much !! My items arrived in great condition! I absolutely love everything I received and will definitely be buying from her shop again. Highly recommend! Thank you💗 Fantastic seller! Fast shipping, great communication, and the item arrived exactly as described. I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you! As always, I really enjoy these shows and the kind seller. Items arrived better than expected! Thank you to my fellow Winnie the pooh bestie 💗 Everything was beautiful thank you so much !! Super cute Osh set 💖🥰! Tysm Another great purchase! Great value, fast shipping, sweet seller! I will continue to purchase from this shop! 1st time purchasing here so glad I found you because I love all my items. Thank you so much love😭♥️🥰 Loved everything!! Thank you so much!!Thank you Melisa🥰♥️ I’m so glad! My fav shop!!! She Always has great deals, and I just love her interaction with her people! 😍You’re so sweet thank you so much🥰♥️ Obsessed with everything thank you ! This is a great seller! I love to have gotten thank you! Soooooo cute!!! I love this shirt!!! So different and adorable!!!! LOVE my purchase! The scarf is even prettier in person! My daughter tried to take it but I told her we are sharing!
Absolutely love the pants I got! The quality is amazing and I enjoy watching your shows because you always have cute pieces! Yay! I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you so much for supporting 🌟🥰💕