Reviews (306)looked good on stream but looking back at video it looked prestine, but my fault for sure since streamer didn't show close ups and I didnt didnt ask to see it close enough to notice the crease down the center. The rest of the cards were good. package was delayed but think thats the postal service. either way as a buyer off any stream bid responsiblyAppreciate the review last! Let me know if I missed something, I feel as if I’m always pretty thorough showing the cards. DMs are always open, I always appreciate the feedback too. Thanks for the support 🤘🔥 Everything was awesome great seller SHAUNI! appreciate the review and the support! Glad you enjoy your purchases🤘🔥 Thanks for the deals! Condition might have varied on 1 or 2 but cant beat the value regardless! Also great packaging. Thanks man 🤘 will be back! Thanks for the review boss man! Yeah some things can shift between MP/LP, HP/MP, etc.. on maybe 1 or 2 depending on who’s classifying but that’s just how it goes. Glad you were happy with the cards and the packaging! I always appreciate the support🔥🤘 Awesome cards at a good deal - thanks!Thank you always for the support TD!! Appreciate it big time and glad you were happy with it. Enjoy 🔥🤘 Another great experience all around. Everything arrived quickly, packed securely, and exactly as expected. You can tell they actually care about the cards and making sure buyers are taken care of, which I really appreciate. Great seller, great communication, and an easy person to buy from. My collection continues to grow while my bank account quietly files a formal complaint. Absolutely would buy from again. Thanks for taking care of me!Thank you very much for this review. This cannot define buying Pokemon cards any better haha! Thank you for the support and the awesome words. Appreciate it again🔥🤘 Perfect condition! So glad I scored this! Thank you guys! Shipping was perfect. No damage. Hey thanks for the reviews, had a couple delays this week with shipping so I appreciate it very much. Enjoy it Swanzy🔥🤘 Thank youAppreciate the support Ply! Hope you enjoy the cards my friend🔥🤘 Super happy with my order and shipping. Thanks so much for the rad cards def a stream that is slept on. Hey man this means a lot. Going to keep it & hopefully make it big time one day🚀🔥 appreciate the review! Thank you for the minty card 5 ⭐ . Awesome stream Appreciate you very much💎 be on the lookout for more🚀 👍🔥👍Yes sir Motown🔥 enjoy my friend Awesome seller and great shipping!Appreciate it always man!! 843 represent🔥 Beautiful card!!! Thank you so much!!
Can’t wait to catch one of your streams!THANK YOU SO MUCH! Just getting back & ready to rock🔥 can’t wait for the future shows! Great packaging great seller! A+APPRECIATE YOU ALWAYS BOSS MAN🔥 thank you for the support, a DAY 1 supporter. Truly one of the better sellers of Whatnot. Card condition transparency, legit rare commodities, and everything was packaged well and shipped next day. Thank you!!Always appreciate the support from you big prim! Always happy to hear that you’re satisfied as well 🔥🤝 appreciate the packs!! ty!! excellent seller!!Olskool🔥 appreciate it so much. What a good time it was ripping all of it 🤝 Thanks!XCEED! Appreciate the support very much. WHAT A GOAT🐐🔥 Fast and perfect cardsELONGGGG⚡️ appreciate the review! Enjoy the cards & glad to see you pop back in🔥 He has cool cards and takes good care of them. Thanks againAppreciate you again Cole. I’ll be supporting in every way I can. Thank you again so much for the support🔥🐐 Thanks bro. I recommend this stream 10/10Appreciate you big time bro. Thanks again for the endless reviews, enjoy that sorting of 500+ cards😂🔥 Thanks again!NO! THANK YOU BRO! Enjoy🤝🔥 He is so many awesome cards and is great at shipping. ThanksLove the endless support man. Thank you again so much. Enjoy the cards🚀🔥 Thanks josh you the 🐐Always appreciate the reviews man. Thanks again Cole, you the 🐐🤝🔥 Excellent stream! 10/10 recommendDizzy! Appreciate you bro. Thank you again for the support. Can’t wait to pop into your shows 🔥🤝