Reviews (2,891)High Quality Crystals, Amazing prices, Carefully wrapped, Fast shipping and such a funny, sweet seller. Room is chill and fun and she didn’t call me “Chat” !! Highly recommend 💕 Most beautiful fire quartz sphere I've ever seen! everything is perfect and wonderful as always! Her custom stands are the absolute best! highly recommend! This seller is awesome! Everything was perfect from the sale to the shipping to the packaging…. What else can I ask for…. I loved the stands I bought from this seller. Especially the Zombie. She through in some very cool stands as well. I'll definitely be in touch for more! Thank you seller! Your 3d print designs are spectacular. love the giraffe design. obsessed with the sparkly strawberry quartz egg. quality crystals. 💜🧡🤍💙🤎🌹thank you I love my custom order it made my day🌹🩶🩷💚💛🩵😀 everything is always perfect from her! she even gave me a little gift! so wonderful! gorgeous!! thank you so much! I am soooo happy with my crystals they came from such good energy thank you so much ✨ arrived in perfect condition, just as described! Will be back to buy again! Loved everything! Thanks AA++ Beautiful pieces and such great prices! Love the unique 3d printed sphere stands! Excellent! What more can I say! Fast shipping and beautiful crystals... Thank you again Thank you for this eyeball sphere. I love it very much!!!!