Reviews (237)Quick shipping and great packaging! Never got my free little league signed baseball card 😔 other than that 5/5 shipped in magnetic mag and in bubble wrap! Arrived timely and in perfect condition! I guess it's my fault but I did not realize this was fan art. I thought I was actually getting a real Kaboom basketball card. didn't think fan art would cost $35. won't make this mistake again. I will say that the shipping was Immaculate and the card was very well protected. the art is actually awesome but the purchase was a mistake as always brother great shipping Absolutely worth the money. awesome seller with awesome cards and great deals fast and secure shipping 💯👍👍 10/10 great cards great packaging Good product great packaging and quick shipping thanks for the cards
Fantastic cards, great human being, and just awesome atmosphere! Great stream, cards, & shipping! Thx! One of the best sellers on Whatnot! Great prices, well packaged and fast shipping. One of the Nolan Ryans had a bent corner, but overall everything else was fine.Thank you for the review. Next time you visit my show and make a purchase I will add another Nolan Ryan into your purchase. Thank you for your purchase and I hope I can do right by you. cards as described. good packaging for shipping. cards as described. good packaging for shipping.