Reviews (43)I enjoyed watching your show, you have great items. Thank you ! Thanks so much for the FREE CASH Great seller! Shipping was fast, highly recommend. ty for the givy very nice absolutely an awesome experience! everything was perfect. I will be doing more business here! What a great show, wish i had more to spend on great deals A+ Thank you for the nice note! The packaging was poorly done, the envelope was secured with painters tape. Inside the envelope the currency thankfully was not damaged but the packaging was poorly executed. I will not visit this seller in the future. Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad the currency arrived safely and wasn’t damaged. I did my best to take extra precautions by wrapping the currency in bubble wrap and securing the envelope with tape to help protect it from water or moisture during shipping. I apologize that the packaging wasn’t what you expected, and I’ll keep your feedback in mind for future orders. Thanks again for your purchase. The order arrived in great time! Pleasure doing business!