Reviews (291)Love my new T Shirt. It’s so cute! Love my new John 3:16 graphic tee! Thank you! Thank you! The scannable bracelet is amazing! I love that I can just tap it—no need to open anything on my phone—and get a new Bible verse whenever I want or need one. Blessings! Love the cute bracelets and thank you for the giveaway 💕🫶 Both shirts are great quality and wonderful messaging. My grandson and daughter-in-law will love them as Christmas gifts. Loved my first purchase of t-shirts. i have gotten hooked on shopping with this faith driven seller! shes an amazing person with God at the center focus of her work! yall gotta check out her shows u wont regret it! love shopping with ya my friend! God is definitely using u to spread His gospel in such a wonderful way! so blessed to have met u! i love all my items i get! Thank you for the nice purple Zenana set! I appreciate it! TY friend! Praying for blessings up upon you!💕 Bought two t-shirts. They were packed well and look great in person. God Bless Beautiful bracelets and fast shipping ! Thank you Amazing shop and amazing wonderful host! Truly a blast to hangout with, fast shipping and great items! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love the items from this shop! Fast delivery too! Absolutely LOVE my shirt!! Great quality! Can’t believe how fast it arrived! Carefully packaged. Sweetest hostess ever! God richly bless you! I’d give you 10 stars if I could. ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Thank you for the stickers Beautiful dress! thanks 😊 Everything was exactly as described. Fast shipping and a lot of care in packaging 🌼