Reviews (99)Certified 💯 Percent FRESH 🧼🫧❗️ Fast shipping with great packaging! Overall a great seller! These guys are awesome!!!! The stuff they threw in isn’t needed but they sure take care of you for sure. Super cool card, fast shipping, and really good packaging 10/10 once again! Would definitely recommend to other buyers. This was my first time getting into a break from 2brosbreaks and I would like to say that it won’t be my last. If u want ur steals and deals there is no better place to go on whatnot than 2brosbreaks. I would recommend 10 times out of 10! Very amazing atmosphere! No top holders for a pink rookie dejean that is now bent in the corner, cmonI must have missed it I apologize shoot me a message and I’ll take care of you! Fast shipping with great packaging. Overall a great seller! Fast shipping with great packaging. Overall a great seller! Great seller, great product, perfect transaction, will do business again, thanks! Got a bunch of base no penix I pulled
If you didn’t get it let me know I’ll make it right! Great people, fast shipping! Great packing thank you 🙏