Reviews (660)Doll is in great shape! Daughter LOVES her. And the package was wrapped to perfect and so much fun to open! My fav purchase on the app so far. 100/5 stars. Thank you <3 If I could give a 10 I would!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Response time for offer-10⭐️⭐️⭐️
Quality of product-10⭐️⭐️
Prices-10⭐️⭐️
Packaging-1,000,000,000🎉🎊🎈⭐️
Will be a returning customer-9,000,000,000 🎉🎊🎈⭐️❤️🥳💛🔥🔥💎👍🏻⭐️
Shop here and you won’t be disappointed!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ If I could, I’d give this purchase 10 stars! Absolutely the most thoughtful and fabulous packaging job I’ve ever received for any purchase , let alone a Funko Pop! I do regret to let the seller know that I’m not actually a Capricorn - though I have some wonderful Capricorns in my life. I’m
a Scorpio who needed only the Capricorn to finish the Freddy Funko astrology set which I’ve been putting together for a couple of years now. Easily one of my favorite parts of my Funko collection. 2gays1pop, thanks so much for your thoughtful packaging and letter. You’re putting more fun in Funko than Funko… Genuine and kind people & sellers! I was so excited opening my package, as I have watched The Corpse Bride since I was a little girl and spent a while searching for the entire Funko collection. I was blown away at how my package was decorated and all the little extras added in 😊🥹. Funkos came in perfect mint condition! So happy with my purchase. I will be back for more! Thank you both!!💙💙💙 Love my new pop the packaging was so cute and the pop was wrapped so securely I would definitely purchase from them again packed well and arrived safely! Thanks for the opportunity to purchase 🤙🏾🤙🏾 Good packaging and gave me a
protector. Thanks for the extras in the box! The sweetest package ever! And an awesome freebie, thank you!! Obsessed with this backpack and this company!!!! They really were so sweet! Package had the cutest label, came with a cute thank you card with stickers, candy, confetti, and smelled amazing🤣💜 seriously recommend everyone to buy from this seller!!🫶 As soon as i opened the box it smelled like sugar and spice and everything nice. Fast shipping and great packing 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Good packaging, and really like the ramone 😭
would buy Again! Amazing packaging! great seller. This was packaged so nicely! Loved the jewels and the hearts! Smelled great too! Thank so much for the addition to my collection. Hope you had a great trip! I really like it it’s in pretty good shape does have a bend in the box though but it’s ok this is for my personal collection Sellers were amazing and polite gave me a really good deal on my pop and shipping was fast.