Reviews (106)Great packaging and awesome items! Thank you so much Amazing seller. Great inventory. Wonderful packing. Always great items from 2junkjunkies! Safely packaged and such a cool and fun collectible Halloween box. Great show and great sellers. Many thanks 💕 Love my foil pumpkin! 🎃 Great packaging. Will buy from this seller again. Im appreciative of the sellers and will buy from again. I love the tree. The seller took efforts to package the tree well. They placed several FRAGILE tape strips on the box, as well as wrapping the tree nicely and securely. The package was delayed for a couple of days in a New Jersey mail facility. I'm unsure if they played football with this package or if it fell off a mail cart and was run over. The box was dented in on 3 sides, one of which was the top. The fragile labels peeling and box open wide enough to put your hand inside. The tree had 2 bulbs snapped off. disappointing. I would hate to see what packages that are not clearly identified as Fragile, look like when they come out of NJ. AGAIN I SAY GREAT SELLERS! (TIME TO SHUT DOWN USPS AND PRIVATIZE OUR MAIL SYSTEM.) Absolutely my favorite purchases from Whatnot!!! Unique items, Fast shipping and fair prices. Amazing Seller, great packing. You won’t be disappointed. Everything arrived safely. Thank you. I’ve only been on Whatnot for a week. But… I went a little crazy on my shopping:). Even in saying that…I don’t think I will ever get a deal like I did on the Winking Santa! Thank you for making this newbies weak!!!
Santa_Is_My_Jam! Positive vibes show, pick from selection ornaments, packaged well, thank you! Items were packaged very well and shipped quickly. They are exactly what I was expecting. Thank you. It was a fun show! Love it so much! Thank you 😊 Epic items at great prices! Beautiful ornaments! tysm Love the pieces. Arrived safely wrapped in perfect condition Cute! Well packed! Great transaction! Best packaging I’ve received so far! All of my items are in excellent condition! I’m so happy with my purchases!!!