Reviews (896)Everything came in great condition, exactly shown on screen. Great packaging and came super fast ✨️🤌🏼 Tysm again! ⛽️⛽️⛽️⛽️🔥🔥🔥🔥🙏🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯💯5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Cards came in perfect condition thanks! Got my cards super quick!!! Thanks guys :) Super homie! Great deals and stream. Received the package. great clean cards. I'm satisfied with the purchase i made. Thank you. Very cordial and nice condition for the cards Amazing seller! 100% satisfied with my purchase. Shipping was fast, and the items were very well packaged.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Arrived super fast. I loved the vibes in the live appreciate it thank you!! Thanks for the awesome card. I'm happy with my purchase. package was well packed and protected. One of the best on this app. No complaints. Amazing product and hospitality. Thanks yall. one of the best on whatnot so excited to get my escuie! ice penguin is underrated and glad I waited patiently to get it from you! well protected when shipped. Fire as always dudes amazing. Very friendly. Great deals and choice of cards! Always happy to return to this seller. Great choice of cards and friendly hospitality! Thanks! this is a great seller! fast shipping, great packaging, fun stream, prices were great! it doesn't get much better than this! I'd give them 6 stars if I could! THANK YOU!! If everything could be this simple on whatnot it'd be a lot smoother overall! Was my first whatnot purchase, used majority credits, quickly arrived thanks a lot!!