Reviews (1,116)best breakers in the business Great breaks at great value! Shippingbis always quick and the packaging of the card is awesome. Thank you for the great service and streams, will definitely recommend in the future. great seller fast shipping Great seller and shows, everything went smoothly and would definitely recommend! great seller fast shipping one of the best on the app great seller fast shipping even thru in a few extra cards thank you Great cards. Great show. Great people. 🐻⬇️ Amazing seller sold me rpas for like 2 dollars insane. Thanks man. Also bookmark my future streams please I run very similar cards to him. Id love to see you there! 🔥 great seller fast shipping Great packaging and quick shipping! I have purchased a few singles and was involved in a break and never have been disappointed. The auto I bought was damaged and you didn’t tell the chat Geno looking like Tom Brady nowadays I only buy cards signed by the Masked Bottom!!!