Reviews (23)Fabulous deals & amazing pieces I got!
Thank you for being a great seller 😃
Looking forward to more shows ☺️Thank you, 😊 I appreciate you and your encouraging review. 🫶 I do appreciate a great clean out the bins show! But dang those were some amazing bundles! Thank you for being a great seller with great quality items!
So appreciate the items ♥️♥️ Thank u so much! Love them all! All so cute!!! Thanks also for the cute givvys!!!❤️❤️❤️ The items I purchased were all so beautiful. Came just as they should rite on time .I will definitely purchase again .Im and older lady and I love how 31bling did not seem so rushed like most of the other sellers. no disrespect. ❤️ Im retired and just like to take my time. I love everything! i am glad i found your show. Thank you!Thank you for your kindness, and review.