Reviews (78)Super happy with my items. Love the surprise of this! Super fast shipping and love my items Thanks for the items and fast shipping! Thanks for the Giveaway! 🙂 tysm!! yawl are always great!! Awesome. I got a Ralph Lauren Polo and a Calvin Klein Hoodie. Awesome deal for$14.That’s awesome! You really never know what you’re gonna get 🤩 what a steal! Definitely not even worth the mystery buy 😅 lesson leaned. However, the shipping was pretty fast. Hope yall keep this up. It’s fun. Fast shipping! Loved the mystery box! Had a lot of fun during the show. Definitely something I haven’t seen on whatnot!
Lots of fun see yall next time rec'd box but the bag with the cologne was busted and leaked out on everything else I wasn’t too happy got a refund which I’m thankful for whatnot would have done it as well but the mic in the box was not the mic he showed me I was buying . it was a very cheaply made mic that was thrown in the box missing the mic stand holder missing the base to hold the stand arm I wish he could have sent me what I paid for I needed it badly I will change my review or add to it once the other one is tried cause this one is straight junk went right in the trash really want the tonor q9s but not gonna happen now I’m sure of it if it was me I’d send a brand new one for ruining my stream and show this week I’m out thousands cause of this again thank you for wasting my time and money
And not making it right should of sent another one no questions asked frfr We sincerely apologize again for the mix-up with the microphone. We purchased a lot of these and had no issues with the others, so unfortunately this particular one appears to have been switched out without our knowledge. As soon as you contacted us, we acknowledged the mistake and offered either a full refund or a replacement microphone at no cost. You chose the refund because the replacement would not arrive in time, and we processed it immediately. We completely understand your frustration, but we want to clarify we offered to send another microphone and did our best to resolve the issue Had a great experience shopping with 347hotdeals! My item arrived quickly and was exactly as described. They also responded really fast when I messaged them, which I appreciated. Great prices and customer service so I’ll definitely shop with them again! Everything was in the package correctly but the giveaway was missing no big deal but if no giveaway is gonna be given don’t run a giveaway. the givvy was 2 iphone headphones in great condition. what I bought was a sonic care toothbrush with a damaged package, the toothbrush head came broken and the package was delayed a week Shipping was pretty quick but junk! Glad I didnt pay a lot. Item is defective. Love watching the show and really fast shipping givyy !! :) im a bit confused its wireless headphones but comes with 1 headphone and seems to not work buts its fine !! Great products love the community and 100% support