Reviews (41)Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I’m so in love I was just happy to get another 3d print to add to my collection 😊 but a loungefly wallet!!!! I have already moved all of my stuff this is my current wallet😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Ty ty!!! Such cute things!! Fantastic 3D Prints here folks! Thanks Again For The Givy Excellent host amazing package. Thank you for my giveaway. My son loved it
All the seller said was that it is a loungfly givvy. Wheat I received was a pin. On the side of the box it said Loungefly. I think she should of been more specificIt’s was a free lounge fly givy !! FREE you got a lounge fly pin valued at $9.90
In a givy show of 9 people I think a win for you sorry your unhappy with something free The packaging and shipping was fine. The bag looks beautiful however it came and it REEKS of cigarette smoke. We wiped it down with leather wipes, alcohol wipes, and we are really struggling to get out. I’m so sorry I don’t smoke so that’s odd and I keep them in Sealed bags I’ll message you Thank you so much! Fast shipping, and the Spider-man big fig is great quality. I’ll definitely be purchasing again💥 Amazing!! 5 Stars across the board, she loved her Molly Magnet so much! I just received my magnet today. I could not be more pleased with the packaging and stickers. I am going to proudly hang this up on my refrigerator so I can see it every day. Thank you for everything Abigail ❤️ Amazing artwork!!! So beautiful! Thank you!! Amazing 3d printing !!! Thank you so much! LOVE the 3D print and the magnet is awesome! Such creativity from the whole family! Thank you! Just as described and even a freebie! Tysm