Reviews (2,657)I just got 2 perfect fitting sweaters from you' i am so impressed with the quality brands you sell thrifted. I extra appreciate your having measurements at the ready and always willing to answer my questions in the chat for fabric content etc. You are awesome! Thanks for the trendy quality items. I'll see ya again. I buy toooo many clothes and 3Genxyz is helping me tooo much because their finds are sooooo good! I loved everything but the green blouse on the picture is more like a dress First purchase. Last package to arrive from my raid train purchases from 5 different sellers. Packaged well. Bummed theres a small mark on the white shorts but hopefully I can spot treat it out. Shorts are of quality and exactly as shown. havent tried on yet but love them absolutely love everything ❤️ Great seller! Super fast shipping! Love the sweaters I received. Incredible upcycle and seller! Looking forward to my next piece! 💚🩷♥️💛💙❤️🧡💜🛼🛼
❤️❤️❤️Love you ladies !!! Great seller LOVE LOVE LOVE everything I’ve received from you thank you sooo much! Everything came exactly as shown and omg I love my little badass affirmation givvy! Thanks, for another great package! ❤️😍❤️ Loved my purchase. Fast shipping too! Thanks so very much! 💕 The clothing is so cute. Exactly as described. Received my package today & absolutely loved, loved, loved it!! Thanks, again for always bringing me the best finds. ❤️😍❤️ LOVVVVVVVE!!! Thank you Sam! Oh my goodness!!!! Best upcycler on the app!!! Ms Eva has so much talent! So happy to get Eva originals from them. Items came exactly as described & got to me super quick. The host is the best & so sweet! Will be buying from them again! Waiting to nab me a piece of mom’s upcycled items :) it waa super of course!! 😍 it is beautiful sweater and fits great I love it ty so much and great price I love your price tell your mom hi for me love y'all ❤️ Such a sweet seller on the app! Loved all of the gets and you can’t beat these prices! Fun show to watch too! Will be back for more!