Reviews (41,002)Excellent Seller!! Great cards and super fast shipping!! Very fun fast moving stream with great cards. Streamer very chill and the chat was active and funny as hell. This stream is a good time for sure. 5 star. Super fun stream and great card atta good price🤘 fast shipping and great cards and a great experience from start to finish. Thank you for the cards. They are awesome Not quite sure how E.O.S. break #12 ended up being the Orlando Magic if its suppose to be in alphabetical order. Am I missing something? Thank you! Your stream is therapeutic my man. That is no exaggeration! Just learning about the cards is addicting as hell and your stream has me hooked. There are tons out there but only three I truly enjoy 😄🇺🇸. Thank you again .🍀 Thanks for the NFL Topps Chrome Cards Quick shipping and well packaged! I know now after the fact that Players breaks are a scam they yell at you that this should be going for much higher and sometime there are 2 different products so you have a player list from each and one player may only have one card either product will not be going back. Also protect them over a week to ship I would stay away oh that’s me. Appreciate Everything Greatly Thank You. 5 ⭐ All Around 💫 5⭐ All Around Highly Recommended Appreciate Everything Greatly Thank You 💫