Reviews (475)Thank you for all my stuff and being so helpful and kind all the time Great quality, super cute designs and so sweet to work with!4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty!!! 🥰 Everything was packaged so beautifully. I’m really happy with the quality of the acrylics thank you !!
4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty!!! Great Seller - has beautiful acrylics. Thank you so much. Will be a returning customer. 4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty! 🥰 Love love love this seller! I have ordered dozens of times and have never had an issue. I would and have recommended her to all my fellow crafters! 🤍4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty so much! 🥰 Loved my order!!! Packaging is perfect! 4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
TY! 🥰 Cece is the best!!! Thank you! Repeat buyer 💕4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty! 🥰🥰 Great Seller - Thank you so much for great products. You had items I did not see anywhere else. Will be a returning customer. 4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty! 🥰 I will be back ❤️4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
🥰🥰 Thank you so much 😊 💕4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
🥰 Thank you so much can’t wait to start crafting! Great stuff and thank you for the gift❤️4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty! 🥰 These are beautiful and super great quality. Shipping was fast too.4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty! 🥰 Great seller. Everything is wrapped so meticulously. Thank you! 4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty!!! 🥰 This is A Seller that Makes WhatNot Great! She Cares About Her Customers Satisfaction, Great Communication, Fast Shipping & Amazing Prices💯💯 THANK YOU MY FRIEND & IF I COULD GIVE 10 ⭐️’s
I WOULD🫶🤗🫶🤗4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty!!! 🥰 I love my giveaway it is so cute and of course all of my acrylics are great. especially the glow in the dark ones. Thank you😍4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
🥰🥰 Thank you🩷4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
🥰 Amazing acrylic flat backs! I am gonna attempt to make my own magnets with them! 😍4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
You got this! 🥰 Amazing, they’re just perfect! 4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
🥰 Thank you soooooo very much! My items arrived so quickly, and in amazing condition! Give this seller a follow and bookmark!💜💜💜4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
Ty! 🥰 Thank you so much! Love it all!! 💚🩸4biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
🥰🥰 Thank you!! See you next show!💚🩸 Tysm again for the acrylics! They arrived in perfect condition <34biddenfruit_collectiveSeller
🥰🥰