Reviews (72)Very please with this streamer! Wish I could leave 10 stars! Thank you bro! my card came in amazing condition and well packaged like always! awesome guy, definitely always going to be stopping by his streams A+ delivery and packaging. Arrived early. 10/10
once again, came in beautifully! amazing host Quality as described, very quick shipping. Fantastic seller and I plan on tuning in again soon! Great experience, stellar seller. Keep it up!
Wish I could give this guy 10 stars. Such a great seller, highly recommend. Beautiful card thank you for the care you took while packaging will definitely purchase again thank you Arrived ahead of schedule and in great condition packaged well... delivered quick.and came with an itemized receipt, very professional and fair prices .... I will be back Great seller, everything came quick, and he even threw some free Chinese packs! Ended up pulling a Morpeko Art Rare! Love this card and fast shipping People, this guy is HIM. Always has the best cards, best packs, best deals, best vibes. Cards always come packaged up safe and arrive safe. Will continue to buy from this steamer. I suggest you get in on it and bookmark his shows as well!!! Thank you brother for everything you are the best and also for the bulks you send me i appreciate it 🙏🥺👍🏼 chillest tcg streamer Ive seen so far, package got delivered fast and clean 👌 Definitely my go to card dealer Awesome whatnot streamer and amazing shipping. 10/10 would buy from again