Reviews (171)Awesome Host, love the cards and thank you for your professionalism. The goat 😂😂😂😂😂💎💎💎💎💎💎❤️❤️❤️❤️ Very fast delivery also thank you so much Thanks 🙏 4thdowncollectiblesSeller
let’s make another deal here soon big dawg Best seller out there!! Great giveaways and great cards ran!4thdowncollectiblesSeller
your heem I thought I was getting them shipped in mags, and they didn’t tape the top loaders but other than that I thought the stream was great and they have good quality products.4thdowncollectiblesSeller
Thanks so much! The show note stated that they don’t ship in mags, however I’m sorry you missed it, hop in my next stream and i’ll hook you up! Five out of five stars the greatest seller on the app great value great cards great personality
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The best of the best. Please check them out if you’re seeing this review check them out. If you want value come if you want good times come. Make sure you check them out right now because he is the goat much love yes sports.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇4thdowncollectiblesSeller
My man! You are so much fun to work a deal with! Easy, fast, and we’re happy on both sides! Lookin forward to doing another stream with you hear soon! great packaging fastly shipped great seller 4thdowncollectiblesSeller
Yessir, thanks for the purchase! Good quality, nicely packaged! 4thdowncollectiblesSeller
Thanks for everything! I hope you enjoy your cards! Look forward to selling to you again! Great cards! Sent quick and packed great!!4thdowncollectiblesSeller
Thanks so much!! Means a lot, enjoy your cards! 🐐’s ✌️4thdowncollectiblesSeller
YOU are the goat brotha!! .
4thdowncollectiblesSeller
Yessir, thank you so much! Great deals 4thdowncollectiblesSeller
Thanks so much! Enjoy your cards! The envelope for my giveaway was empty??
Omg I love you you are the goat the best of the best 🥰🥰🥰🥰📈📈📈🔥🔥🔥🔥😘 Really good stuff!!! Thank you so much for the free sealed pack!!! Will definitely be back. Nice card in good condition, timely and shipped safely. Two of the cards had obvious damage on them. I get it's a kid selling but be better about disclosing damaged cards. Cards were packaged well, I'm sure they'll improve. amazing condition tysm for cards