Reviews (432)Always such a fun time! Thank you for all my goodies!! 😁 Awesome seller! Love all my pieces! Fast shipping! Great stuff. I fun mystery game show I always love getting packages from this seller because she has amazing things. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Love her shows! Always have fun! Great product and fast shipping Love the squishies. and the flats. Beautiful mix of rhinestones. Thank you Very happy with my purchase! Everything was very neatly packaged. Very nice acrylics. Arrived on time. ♥️ Amazing seller! Best acrylic selection! Krys is such a delight her shows are always so fun!!! And soooo much Disney!! A wonderful show always Krys is such a beautiful and fun human!!! I love love love all the things I’ve bought from her!!! Thank you! Love all the items. Amazing mystery bags as always!
Amazing Acrylics! Always fun! Thank you so much! 💕 Everything is perfect as always! great seller, fast shipping! I love it it is all so well