Reviews (165)Great cards at great prices! Fast shipping good prices Cards came in a timely manner and in great shape! 5/5 stars A+++ seller!!! Super fast and accurate shipping. Will keep buying!!! Crazy fast shipping and nice packaging. Great card. Thank you! Fair price, shipped quickly and the card arrived today in perfect shape. I appreciate the effort you put in!! A+++ seller!!! Will def buy from again! Great shipping and it was fast thanks
Yeah just don’t do it, got sent a base card like all of the people under me. I wonder what excuse he will respond with trying to justify the four 1 star reviews in a row. SCAMMER ALERT! THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE JOKE I BOUGHT A CARD FOR 240$ AND HE SHIPPES ME A POKEMON CARD WORTH 10$ HE BLOCKED ME RIGHT AFTER IT DELIVERED AND IS TRYING TO SCAM, DONT TRUST THIS SELLER
JOKE OF A SELLER 🚨 🤡 Con Clown Alert!! 🤡🚨
Step right up!! Welcome, to the biggest clown show on WhatNot! Not only is he a liar and con artist! He’s quite possibly the worst counterfeiter at his own circus!
For his first act, he cut out his shipping address from the return label and professionally scotch taped a piece of paper in its place. Definitely something every honest seller would do.
If that wasn’t amusing enough, for his second act he sent me an elementary style, faded, pixelated, ink jet printed “replica” of a combination of two different Patrick Mahomes Downtown cards.
Drumroll folks, for his final kindergarten scrap book finale, he forgot to trim the entire crop line from the front side of the card. Therefore, we’re giving him an “NI” (Needs Improvement) for counterfeiting and an “F” for being an honest human.
If you needed the money that bad… I would have gladly given it to you and you could have saved money on your art supplies.
Que the circus music! your probably the same person buying and scamming whatnot, using different accounts buying and keeping cards and getting your full refund.🤡🤡🤡 Scammer, sent me an empty package, had to do a chargeback, never order from this guy everempty package? talk to your postman! Great card, showed up on time and in perfect condition! Sealed in a magnet hard cover and protected Inside a padded envelope it arrived quickly and in perfect t condition as listed.
Thanks again for an easy painless purchase Beware! Scammer!it shows you received the card!! your buddies with the other 2 scammers. I seen that you both live 2 hrs away from each other!! nice try🤡🤡🤡 Did not receive jeanty downtown. Sent worthless cards. Do not buy from this seller I bought a penix uptown Psa 9, this guy shipped me 6 $1 cards, I can’t message him. STRAIGHT UP SCAM I BETTER GET A REFUND.I seen your reviews your a straight up scammer. you got the cards you paid for. you rip people off and now your trying to get a free refund lol 🤡🤡🤡. turned you in for harassment and slander ! he scammed me then blocked me your a scammer you sent me a picture of the cards you got!!! and you still got a refund that's why I blocked you. you wanted me to send you more for free! as shown, great shipping, nice host! Please be careful with the use of strong tape the tape ripped some of the sleeves up as I was opening itI'm sorry it won't happen again.