Reviews (9,766)Smell like smoke but in great condition I got the shoe a week later, and the Jordan sign was coming off the tongue. Wat Not should be ashamed of people like this working for the company or the streamers should make sure all their properties put together. Items described and quick shipping would've gave a five but my other pair of shoes walked away I didn't get it I believe some one stole it Quick shipping. Good quality. Thank you. Won a prize…brown supreme laces! Thank you for the laces, very much appreciated. Missing part of the lace lock on shoe. The greatest what not-er ever. Do business with this asset to the What Not and Sneaker community. Highest recommendation. The greatest what not-er ever. Do business with this asset to the What Not and Sneaker community. Highest recommendation. The greatest what not-er ever. Do business with this asset to the What Not and Sneaker community. Highest recommendation. The greatest what not-er ever. Do business with this asset to the What Not and Sneaker community. Highest recommendation. The greatest what not-er ever. Do business with this asset to the What Not and Sneaker community. Highest recommendation. The greatest what not-er ever. Do business with this asset to the What Not and Sneaker community. Highest recommendation. The greatest what not-er ever. Do business with this asset to the What Not and Sneaker community. Highest recommendation. The greatest what not-er ever. Do business with this asset to the What Not and Sneaker community. Highest recommendation. The greatest what not-er ever. Do business with this asset to the What Not and Sneaker community. Highest recommendation. Great shoes, great quality, great value, entertaining streamer that I look forward to shopping with again . Great shoes, great quality, great value, entertaining streamer that I look forward to shopping with again . Took way too long for delivery, they’re dirty and reek of smoke!