Reviews (107)Beautiful small Fenton bowl vase. Green spruce color. Glows.
Arrived well packaged. very good packing but very low glow on 365 and not at all on 395 the most beautiful glass I've ever seen. it came in a timely manner and I am so happy. Thank you arrived in perfect condition and is beautiful WHAT A GLOWER. gorgeous. Arrived safe and fast. Thank you! Fast and well shipped thank you! Great seller. items packaged carefully such an amazing dish! thank you so much! Excellent experience! Many thanks. Love the ephemera and shipping very quick and packaged well. Thanks💕 Nice coin and super fast shipping!!! Thanks again... Amazing thank you!!! Great packing! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great items and fun show! Quick ship and arrived well packaged Great packaging and deals. Love everything I got! Another fantastic purchase. Make sure to stop in and check the stream and hang out with some awesome people and get some great deals! Excellent packaging! Love the items! Great sellers. Thank you so much 🫶🏻