Reviews (1,486)1st time buyer, show was fun, 100% will be stopping by again. Great atmosphere and store!!! quick shipping and card came as shown Fast shipping!!! Thank you 🙏🏽 I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER!! THEY HAVE AN AMAZING SELECTION OF INVENTORY, SHIPPING IS QUICK, THEIR AUCTION IS FUN, PACKAGING WAS EXCEPTIONAL, AND THEY KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS! DO NOT BYPASS THIS SELLER! Great cards and very interactive way to bid on cards thank you. The best on this app! Favorite show to go to! Great idea. Loved the show Great show and amazing cards! Always a pleasure you guys have amazing cards. Great for my pc I love it all. Delivery is fast af. I appreciate you guys. solid cards, delivered quick and in perfect condition! Neatly packaged and quickly shipped A+++ bro love your card's Best 5 star card shop on whatnot!!! super fast shipping from across the country, much appreciated!!! Great cards and a great show cards! Fast shipping. Will be buying from seller again!
Great cards!! Thanks so much!! Thank you for the very nice Brett Baty auto rookie card.