Reviews (153)thank you great seller great stuff great price great shows 💜 Very happy with my purchase thank yall so much! 💯🙌🏼
Absolutely LOVE my slides!! & super fast shipping! & marriann (I know I butchered the spelling of her name 🫠. Sorry dear!) is such a great host! Super friendly, and does a great job! Will definitely be back for more!! Thank you! 😊 ALL the bags are counterfeit. Neiman Marcus confirmed these are fakes, they don’t have serial numbers and they have 2 tags inside, one says made in Italy and the other says made in France. Very disappointing. I spent $3300 with this shop and they kept lying says they are authentic just retired pieces.. what a horrible experience. ALL the bags are counterfeit. Neiman Marcus confirmed these are fakes, they don’t have serial numbers and they have 2 tags inside, one says made in Italy and the other says made in France. Very disappointing. I spent $3300 with this shop and they kept lying says they are authentic just retired pieces.. what a horrible experience. ALL the bags are counterfeit. Neiman Marcus confirmed these are fakes, they don’t have serial numbers and they have 2 tags inside, one says made in Italy and the other says made in France. Very disappointing. I spent $3300 with this shop and they kept lying says they are authentic just retired pieces.. what a horrible experience. ALL the bags are counterfeit. Neiman Marcus confirmed these are fakes, they don’t have serial numbers and they have 2 tags inside, one says made in Italy and the other says made in France. Very disappointing. I spent $3300 with this shop and they kept lying says they are authentic just retired pieces.. what a horrible experience. ALL the bags are counterfeit. Neiman Marcus confirmed these are fakes, they don’t have serial numbers and they have 2 tags inside, one says made in Italy and the other says made in France. Very disappointing. I spent $3300 with this shop and they kept lying says they are authentic just retired pieces.. what a horrible experience. ALL the bags are counterfeit. Neiman Marcus confirmed these are fakes, they don’t have serial numbers and they have 2 tags inside, one says made in Italy and the other says made in France. Very disappointing. I spent $3300 with this shop and they kept lying says they are authentic just retired pieces.. what a horrible experience.
The package came all beat up because she put it in a Polly bag was a bit disappointed as the blind box was all smashed up why a Polly bag you know it’s going to get smashed people need to think 🤔 as a seller myself I know better and so should you! Other than that, the shipping was fast thank you great seller great stuff great price great shows 💜 love the auth Labubu i got💯 Excellent item item is described in pictured well packed fast shipping definitely would purchase from again. Would appreciate a return detailed review. Everything as described. Came SUPER fast. Thank you. The Jacquemus bags are Fake!!! Had this been said during the live or labeled as inspired, then consumers would buy at their own risk. However, these bags are being presented as authentic. The bag I received is so badly designed with the stitching way off and the structure being uneven. I wanted to so badly believe that these bags were authentic because of how adamant the sellers were. I’m really just disappointed at the fact that throughout the whole live they were presented as real. Shipping was fast but please just be honest with your customers. Very confusing if this is a dupe or authentic. Sold as Yeezy YS-02 but sandals have no logo on sole or inside. If this is a dupe the info should be noted during auction. Shipped quickly and packaged with care.