Reviews (136)I enjoyed watching your show, you have great items. Thank you ! Great show host. Great verity of items. Very knowledgeable. And the best part is the great deals!!!!! The best! Thank you, guy! I appreciate you! Very nice proof set!!! Also, I really enjoyed watching your What's Up show. You definitely have some very cool items !!! Sincerely, Eric M. Excellent seller! Quality items at great prices shipped extremely fast. Appreciate you Stock! Nice gold coin at a decent price. great coins! fast shipping! awesome shows!! Best place I bought any omega chases, also 10 stars on this mans shipping nice sturdy ass box ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I only stopped into @6stockshares' stream to show a little support... and somehow still ended up buying a PF69 Silver State Quarter. 😂 Absolutely zero regrets.
Shipping was lightning fast, everything arrived exactly as described, and the packaging was top-notch.
But honestly, the best part isn't even the coin it's the seller. This dude has to be one of the genuinely nicest people on Whatnot. He's welcoming, laid-back, never pushy, and somehow makes every stream feel like you're hanging out with friends. You can tell he actually cares about the people in his community, not just making a sale.
There are a lot of sellers on Whatnot. There aren't many people like @6stockshares.
If you see him live, do yourself a favor and stop in. Fair deals, great conversation, fast shipping, and just an all-around awesome human being. 10/10. I'll happily keep coming back to support him.