Reviews (409)Great repacks, great seller, great show! Thanks 702Coming from an amazing breaker, I appreciate you! 🫡🫶 great packaging and care for the hits Hands down the best, most thoughtful breaker on the app. Secure/FAST shipping every time! Best Deals!!! Amazing Seller!!! I would give 10 stars if I could. I’ll definitely be back for more! Thank you!!!! Absolutely fire repacks!!! I’ll hit next time!!! 5⭐️ for sure! They get better and better 🫡🫶 Great cards and great prices. Highly recommend!! Absolutely amazing!!! Thank you!! Great streamer! Highly recommend!
Borg approved!!Coming from a great man, I appreciate you! 🫡🫶 Good break. Thanks for givvy. Legit my favorite breaker!!! I’ll definitely be back Amazing break!!! Fun fast entertaining and great cards!!! Dope breaks and good streamer. I highly recommend his room!!! Legend in the game 🫡Coming from a legend in the game, means alot 🫡🫶 Amazing seller!!! Thank you for another amazing card buying experience!!! Highly recommended seller!!! What a great break!!! Always a fun place to hang and get cards! Definitely one of my favorite breakers in the hobby!!! Fast shipping and secure packaging. Enjoyed the break and pleased with experience. Bookmark I will Nice break! Quick shipping & cards packed well! Thank you for supporting. 🫡🫶 one of the best to do it on what not, always delivered quick and packaged perfectly. Can’t do it without buyers like Ralph! 🫡🫶 Always an amazing break! Pulling SSP is basically a regular occasion for 702BreaksLV. I already have all his future show’s bookmarked! Not going to miss my chance! Great streamer and great product. Fun time with 702 and treats his buyers well! 5 ⭐️’s!