Reviews (70)Always a great selection of products and a whole lot of fun! Tysm for another awesome order! amazing shipping time!!! lovely product packaging and over all amazing service!!! 💜💜💜💜 Great seller and super funny. Entertainment during the whole show. Great items at amazing prices. Happy to support a small seller in my home town! Thanks for the extras 💖 Thank you so much! Everything arrived perfect! 👌 Awesome to find a local shop to support as well! ❤️ Super sweet seller, fast shipping, great quality and variety Thank You for the awesome deals!!! 💜 First time buyer, love my items! Packaged really well and shipping was fast!! Thank you so much for my goodies... 🥰💙🩵 Super fun show. Great pace and awesome deals. She had Tatcha lip balms and Ouai deodorant- Wow! Amazing seller. Can't recommend her enough ❤️🙂 My first order, but not my last🥰 Fun, and energetic seller who is very engaging. She has a great selection of items and introduced items I haven’t seen other sellers have. My order arrived quickly and was well packed. She’s a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ seller!Thank you so much for such an amazing review! I’m so happy you loved everything, but what means the most to me is that you came into my show and we had the chance to meet. Building genuine connections with such wonderful people is my favorite part of doing this. I’m so grateful our paths crossed, and I hope to see you again soon! ❤️ Amazing quality and products as always
Thank you for the continued support! thank you so much! fast shipping, great giveaway and amazing packaging! Will definitely be shopping here againThank you! I am glad you liked your products! Great seller , great products, great prices !! Will be shopping again ! Thank you so much!🌸🫶💕Thank you! I am glad you liked your products! A wonderful seller! All items were perfect and the prices were phenomenal.
Please buy from her ❤️I am so happy you liked your products!Thank you for stopping by and supporting me, it is very appreciated! Good luck on your future endeavors!!!!!!! Excellent packing and fast shipping! Everything arrived exactly as described and was packaged with great care. The products were amazing and exceeded my expectations. Super wonderful seller with outstanding attention to detail and customer service. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and would definitely buy from them again. Highly recommended!🥲 Thank you for the great review! If you only new the anxiety that went into packing your box😂 Absolutely loved everything Thank you for stopping by again! Look out for my upcoming shows, stop in and say hello! Won the buyers giveaway legally and instead of getting the promised amika shampoo and conditoner samples she sent eye patches.Did you purchase anything?