Reviews (2,512)Always a great stream with Steven. 777collect offers great product thank you thank you so much for the cards love them came fast and in good condition 😊 ✌️🥳 777Collect is an absolute experience. 😂 The cards are awesome, but honestly, I’m here for the personalities running the show.
One guy is an absolute LEGEND and can apparently sing better than my entire Spotify playlist. The girl has the coolest Mimikyu hoodie known to mankind. And the white guy may not actually be from Hong Kong, but the MAN HAS THE BEST SUITS.
The card packs were 🔥, the vibes were immaculate, and at this point I’m seriously considering booking a flight to Hong Kong just to hang out with these amazing people.
10/10 cards. 10/10 personalities. 10/10 suits. Loved the stream and vibes! Thank you so much Steven! ty for my bonus key chain love it! Great seller! They packaged my items very nicely with bubble wrap and the cards came in perfect condition. Highly recommend this seller!! Showed up earlier than I expected. Didn’t show shipped from Hong Kong like i expected but everything was in perfect condition. Ophelia is the best 🖤 “team Ophelia 🐈”
package came super secure and fast. perfect delivery as always. We all love Steve. he is great and makes you feel like family. Thank you and appreciate you!! Steven is like extended family…and everyone in chat are amazing people, the generosity in chat is next level, it’s not just a stream it’s one big family! Seriously look forward to every stream every night ! Always a movie with Steven! great packing all items were safe and got to me on time will be back in the future for more Finally showed up I’m so sorry guys my bad It all finally showed up I’m so sorry guys
Thank you for the binder. Steven deserves $35 hour minimum. The best there is ❤️ everything was perfect, thank u Thanks for the 🔥 binder !!!