Reviews (2,445)I never received the givy. I reached out to support they said they would send another, still have not received anything.Good evening, Givys that come in a letter aren't delivered on your pront porch. reviews from other winners below say they all got it. call your usps office or go in person because tracking says delivered 📬 Thank you& have a Blessed day ❤️ Great seller with great products sorry for the late review.MOMMA💗 Thank you for your support I appreciate you 🙏 Great product, great buy, and she runs an exceptional show! Join this one if you haven't already! She's the bomb!I APPRECIATE YOU TRUSTING ME, AND ALWAYS COMING BACK TO SHOW SUPPORT 💖 Great product, great buy, and she runs an exceptional show! Join this one if you haven't already! She's the bomb!THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME AND MY PRODUCTS 💓 Loveeeee it💕💕💕💕💕THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME 💓 Perfect like always!!!!💕💕💕💕 777winit777 never disappoints! Great prices, good products, and consistently quick shipping.THANK YOU I APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH 🙏❤️ Great products and really good deals! My order was packed well and arrived much faster than I expected.follow @your_esybestie for more BEAUTY 😍 I’ve purchased from 777winit777 several times and have always been happy with my orders. Definitely a seller I’ll keep coming back to!thank you ! you're so amazing 😍 Such a great seller to shop with! Really good prices, a nice variety of products, and everything ships out fast.you're a great seller !!! thank you 😊 One of the best and sweetest sellers on Whatnot! 🫶 💙 😊 Thank you for the great deals!AWE YOU'RE SO SWEET I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT ❤️💖 THANK YOU Fast shipping great service I am abundantly stocked up on your amazing products at great prices. I love the show and will be back once I clear out some of these incredible products! Thank you so much!THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME AND MY PRODUCTS 💓❤️ GRATEFUL 💖 great product 👌 thank you so much! i love every single item I received. so worth every cent. keep doing what your doing. you guys are great. THANK YOU APPRECIATE YOU ☺️