Reviews (849)Everything was perfect. Thank you 👍 USPS absolutely demolished the box. The thrilljoy wound up having a tear in it on the top and the bottom of it was crushed. But I don’t blame 7Bap. Just usps sucks. One of the best sellers for thrilljoys highly recommend 11/10 I don't like how the host adds stuff to the shelf before the old ones are sold. Can't keep track of them that way! I don't like how the host adds more to the shelf before the old ones are sold. A buyer can't keep track of the piece count or old spots when they do that. I’m happy for the purchase great packaging shipped quickly thanks Jason Great show, lots of fun! Excellent packaging. Definitely would purchase again. Top notch! 👍👍 Thanks!!!! One of the best family owned businesses and Jason is one of the best hosts for Thrilljoys on 7BAP. Amazing host and business highly recommend buying from 11/10 Everything came neatly packaged and delivery was good. Sent me wrong items and then blew me off when I messaged them at 5pm and got into their stream 6 hours later (10 pm) asking about it . Do better cause I actually enjoyed the stream and was really looking for the chase I got in stream but didn’t receive. One of the best family owned businesses around and Jason is the one of the best hosts at 7BAP always very entertaining and fun to talk to and hang out with 11/10 Excellent packaging with fast shipping. Great customer service Thank you very much. I’ll be a repeat customer. Thank you so much great packaging & great condition