Reviews (142)Great trucks amazing people always a great show The coolest custom I have in my collection! Thank you so much!Thank you! So glad it went to you! Amazing seller! Thank you for the givvy 🫶🏼 Always wanted one of these and now I have it, yay! Thank you! 🙏🏼 Loooooove my customs! As always! Top tier work, thank you!!! Thank you for your continuous support! We really appreciate you Friendly, honest buyers Beautiful packaging and a nice warm message on your order receipt. Great experience 🩷 Thanks for coming by! We appreciate you! I just received the Kids Custom Rainbow Megalodon and I washed to let you know how happy it made me! Great job! Thank you so much! It will have a great home! 🌈 🦈🌈Thank you for the kind words and generosity to my daughter. She is already planning her next custom so she can use her money to buy Fugglers 🤦♂️ 😆 7k is family love them We always appreciate you, your generosity, and your friendship. Ty for the givey!!!! Thank you for hanging out! Appreciate you! Freakin awesome truck great show as always Thank you! Trying to keep up with you man! I don’t know why I like Dragonoid so much but this custom version kills with all the sparkles in person! Thank you! ✨🫶🏼As a Dragonoid collector, it was hard to let go. But I know it went to a great home! LMK if you ever want to sell it, we will be there 😆 Great trucks amazing custom great people Amazing seller! Everything’s great, as always! Hands down the best customs ever!!! Thank you so much for my MAYHAMIm so glad you like it! The pink wasn't my favorite for some reason, but it turned out good! Great fokes very good shows!!!! 7kjams is one of my top 2 favorites for monster jam customs! 😍 they do what many can’t and the execution is 🤌🏼✨ you won’t regret buying their goodies, hek you won’t regret hanging out and seeing what they put out because it’s awesome! They package with care, i highly recommend. Ah you're too kind! Thank you soo much. We appreciate you, as you are one of our biggest and earliest supporters. Ammaazzing customs. They are so talented. Ships out fast and packaged very well. Highly recommend them not only for customs but for anything MJ related Such a fun custom!!! I love it!! My favorite custom ever! Thank you!!!