Reviews (159)I love the giveaway! 🥹 tysm! Sorry I can't rate. The Post Office shows picked up by individual, and shows delivered. That day we were delivered a single envelope. I am going there today to make 3 separate complaints. Wonderful seller. Item was better than expected. Love my Loungefly!! So Pretty!! 😍😍😍 Quick Ship, Friendly. Will buy from again!! Thanks so much for the giveaway! The mini dog Keychain are cute! I appreciate your generosity! It’s exactly what I ordered and got her pretty quick. Awesome loved loungefly bag and wallet Was wrapped up very very nicely!! Love my Mickey bag shipping was fast bag was fabulous will definitely be purchasing again!!!!
Thank you for the awesome bundle deal! Fast shipping too aaaah these are so great! good pricing! and they were shipped smartly: the box was sturdy and the bags arrived undamaged! I love this bag so much!!! Beautiful and brand new, just as described. Seller shipped very quickly and packaged everything carefully. Thank you! Another fun box ! Filled with all the goodie’s I purchased Thank you! these bag charms are the absolute cutest! I love this bag, good price and am so happy to have found it!!! Thank you the crossbody is perfect 😍 🔥🔥❤️❤️ Janice was so sweet and kept me updated when shipping my order. It took almost 3 weeks from USA to Australia. Was packed very nicely and in brand new condition with tags as described! Couldn’t be more happier. Thank you Janice :D Quick shipping, nicely packaged… thank you I loooove the bag! And it was packed with such incredible care. Thank you! 🙏🏻