Reviews (4,290)Always a good time in this stream! You will find items that you will never find again. love this guy one of the best very well packaged very happy with my purchase Happy with my purchase, even though I had to pay an additional 8.50 for shipping because it was shipped PWE but was too thick and should have been ground advantage. Thank you for the giveaway card love it 💪🏾 The only reason for 4 stars is because I had to pay extra shipping on them. Thanks K !!! You're a MacGyver with that shipping boxing my guy !!! Dubbz is the absolute best and 1 of my favorite WN sellers. Da kine! Your the best supporter boss lady🤙🏾 Packaged nicely, fast shipping, over all great seller. Thank you as always my guy is top tier with everything always on point whit shipping and packaging and always got great items up for sale always have business from me as long as he has stuff for sale on whatnot keep up the great work my guy always looking forward to doing business Nice comics smooth shipping very happy Awesome items and fast shipping! This seller is freaking awesome 😎, great attitude, great patience and ships promptly. The deals are off the charts.
I love this guyDude I really appreciate the review