Reviews (142)amazing, highly recommend Great transaction from start to finish. Packaging was great and shipping was fast! I will be a regular. Perfect. Great shows and I enjoy buying cards from you. Thanks!! 5 ⭐️ great seller, enjoyed doing business with him. product very good. thank you Amazing seller be buying soon. Go follow and bookmark him Awesome cards and awesome shipping 10/10 thanks so much Thank you for my card!!! I love it Great seller!Thank you so much I appreciate it THE WORST HE SCAMS AMD CSRDS ARE DAMAGED NEVER BUYOk brothersripz aka card closet I get your mad u scammed me and I got a refund but a 1 star out of spite is hilarious. I’ve never had an issue with a card shipping. This is not true at all great show, won some good cards. thanks 845. Thank you for the givy. Appreciate the purchases. Great show. Thank you! 5 ⭐️ Good packaging good cards in good condition good shows I RECOMMEND 5STAR great seller, great experience. thank you 845hobbystop great cards! chill shows! great cards! chill shows! cards arrived quickly, and we're packaged very well. Will be doing business with this seller again.