Reviews (188)always great watching! thank you! Great cards as always from one of my favorite streamers. Thanks for the cards! It’s been a great experience every time, I would recommend checking out his stream if you appreciate good cards and good customer service! Arrived as expected. Fast ship, packaged very well - much appreciated.
Happy with our purchases.
Thank You item arrived securely and seller was wonderful with the givvy item. highly recommend. had to pay additional postage due Hi Dimples, I am sorry there was a problem with shipping. I never received anything on my end about additional postage, as WhatNot calculates the shipping and postage after the sale. Are you saying you had to pay yourself for additional postage? I am not sure how that would be possible since it would not send it out to you if they postage was wrong, it would come back to me first and I would have to pay for the additional postage. Please let me know so we can resolve this issue. Thank you 🙏 10/10 would purchase from again Arrived in perfect condition. ty so much appreciate the givy great guy. great stream. fast shipping. items arrived as shown in stream. will definitely be going back for more. highly recommend. Amazing condition fast shipping Beautiful cards from one of my favorite streamers! Accurately describe each card and their condition. Fast shipping and packaged with care. I highly recommend this seller! the cards were in perfect condition and arrived early best seller on whatnot 😀 I would trust this seller with my life. Buy from this man. Great role model of the Pokémon community Sick Givvyy!!! Thank you so much! Fast, Reliable, and Great cards!