Reviews (1,421)Great stream! Fair deals and chill vibes. No cancellations, trustworthy seller. Items came in secured. Didn’t pull me a 3 star but showed me his brown star :) Went above beyond to fix issues!!! No 3 star but he showed me his brown star All card are great. thanks for the live tip on the cards. thabks for the complete box. thanks. great seller with cold hands ❤️🔥 Good dudes and great pulls Great show and prices but overall great dudes! I never received my package. I won an auction for a OP16 sleeve and he pulled the Zehahaha card for me. I messaged the seller to let him know and he replied back and said he will check his PO Box. I never heard back from him. When I message the seller again for the tracking number he never replied back to me. I even gave it a week.I understand you are upset your package was lost. I messaged you back within a week. You are the one who stopped replying and left this review 3 days after you messaged me. I got to the post office as quick as I could to look into this for you. I just wish you were honest about what actually happened. It is not my fault that the app did not provide you a tracking number. I am sorry it happened to you and next time to ensure you receive a tracking number you can confirm with the streamer before the stream ends that whatnot has your order listed for that rather than base shipping. The goat always hooking it up great stream n packaging fast shipping ty so much Card was as shown during auction and packaged very securely. Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fast 💨 Shipping great packaging Great vibes and great deals. Thanks for the amazing pack rip!