Reviews (106)items smell like animals and covered in hairSorry you had a bad experience. Yes I have animals as you seen in the show ; I should have stated that items will need to be washed ; I took that as a given for anything bought used. I wonder what happened with packaging and item not as described ? I will watch myself in future shows. Thank you . items covered in cat hair and smell like animalsI apologize for your frustration in buying $1 items and having to wash them upon arrival , I should have stated that during the show especially with the animals visible during the show, I see you already stated this review once already , I don’t know why you felt the anger to do it twice, perhaps a prayer is needed . Thank you for your negative input , I will try turning it into a positive. Thank you so much for everything I love shopping with you Overall extremely happy with the items I received. She has many amazing items at truly unheard of prices! I loved all my handbags all in excellent condition and all for a great price. Will be buying more in the future. Always fun shopping with you thank you so much LOVE LOVE LOVE THANK YOU SO MUCH Such cute items!! Exactly how they were described. Perfect seller!That is great to hear !!! Thank you for coming to another show , I am packaging yours up right now !!! Hope to see you again for next show . Thank you Message me what other purse you want that I have and I will send it to you … thank you very much for coming to the show , I hope to see you again . Thank you for the deals! A++++I am thankful you came to the show ! Hope to see you again A++++++I am glad you enjoyed items and the show ! Hope to see you again soon. Please always check your items , that beige bag had a lot of trash inside. In all the video receipts of your purchases of purses it shows me opening all the pockets and nothing inside , I am sorry for your frustration, but I believe you have the wrong seller . Thank you . Fast Shipping!!! Awesome seller Awesome 😎 on fast shipping ! I hope to see you again! I am trying to improve with each show. Thank you . Thank you for a great shopping experience 🌸
Received my items and very pleased with the whole transaction 🌺👍
Following and Sharing your shows!! Will buy from again!💕🇺🇸❤️🌸Thank you so much for such a positive review from your experience! I am trying to improve with each show . I appreciate you very much !! I can’t wait until next show!!! Ty!!!! 🫶🏼 love everything is received! Will definitely order from them again! Absolutely wonderful to read your review !!! Hope to see you soon ! Thank you so much! Everything was perfect and wrapped carefully. You are an amazing seller. ❤️❤️❤️Thank you for helping me in the shows and such positive energy you give ! I am trying to improve with each show and I truly appreciate all you do !