Reviews (128)Thank you for the givvy 🫶🏽 Washed it and it fell to bits I’m very sorry that happened x Received some great bits for a good price, came packaged well and in good time! Thank you ☺️ Another amazing bundle from you ❤️, daughter has stolen everything again lol . Love your shows and always funny. Please book mark and follow this seller ✅️ Packaged well and what bargains! Thank you xx loved the live got some great deals Thank you for my lovely bundles they are fab xx Speedy delivery packaged well lovely seller thank you angel 💕 Thank you for my purchaces, all very well wrapped and quick delivery 😀 All packaged beautifully and arrived safely. Thank you xx Perfect thankyou every single item bubble wrapped Omg I forget how much I got 🤣🤣, thank you for an amazing stream and all my goodies 🥰. really well packaged 📦 will defo be back . ❤️ Please book mark and follow ✅️ highly recommend 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Thankyou so much lovely 😍💜 1st time doing a spin and win and it definitely didn't disappoint, won some lovely things and the show was so funny and the host is just lovely, very well packaged and quick delivery, thank you 😊 gorgeous goodies thank you lovely 😍 Good items I recommend this seller Amazing products, fast shipping and the seller is so entertaining 🤣🩷 Thank you so much! I openly admit on this live, I ended up being a Givvy Goblin, so I am thankful that you sent me something. Thank you :) fast seller item came so packed was fantastic happy me I’m very happy with the whole delivery process, it arrived in less than a week and the product came in perfect condition x