Reviews (5,647)Thank you for being the amazing person you are! Always so kind and always putting on the best streams!! I was so happy for my Poke Gacha pack, a surprise i didnt see coming but it really made my day!! This package was insanely fun to open and go through all the awesome stuff in it 🤗🤗🤗 You rock man! Amazing cards from a great new set added to my collection. Always enjoy watching the stream The only Gengar I like 💜💜💜 Awesome seller! Shipped quickly and packaged great! Very chill streamer, will definitely come again! Amazing love everything about it! Another fun wheel that had amazing odds and prizes. All items were as advertised and securely shipped. Appreciate the extras as well. Thank You! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I really appreciate you giving me a crazy deal on the slabs, I must return for more soon!! I got my package and oh my gosh I love everything. The scuba Charizard and that Pikachu are chef’s kiss thank you so much. awesome guy, quick shipping, well packaged. Thank you it was so much fun to rip the box open with my son. We got a couple of good hits.🥰 got my full art gengar among others. awesome set. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣬⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣮⡛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢹⣿⣿⣿⣦⡛⢈⠛⠙⠿⣛⣩⣥⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠟⢀⣝⡻⢿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣈⠉⣽⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿
⡇⠼⣿⣿⣶⣌⠈⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⡶⢒⣴
⣿⣧⠹⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⡿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢋⣴⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣧⠙⣹⣿⣿⡿⢱⡆⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⢿⠟⣫⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⢰⣿⣿⠹⣧⠻⣇⡘⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣩⡄⣿⣿⣿⠀⡚⠻⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡇⣾⣿⣿⢰⡜⠳⣦⣥⣿⣿⣟⠩⢤⣿⠟⣰⣿⣿⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡦⠜⣻
⣿⣿⡇⢿⣿⣿⣌⢡⣷⡄⣉⣛⠻⠿⠷⠶⠶⠞⢫⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⠿⢛⣩⣥⣿⣿
⣿⣿⢃⠸⣿⣿⣿⣦⣙⠡⢿⣿⡿⢰⣿⡇⠜⣡⣿⣿⣿⢃⣥⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⡏⢸⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣥⣭⣥⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⢃⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡘⢿⣿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣦⠉⠉⠀⣝⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠌⣡⣌⢻⣿⣿⣿⡿⢡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣆⠻⠿⢛⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ Great stream excellent shipping ggs Thank ya gengar, fire stream as always brotha Another amazing stream, got some cool new cards to add to the PC. Always a great time watching the stream. Can wait for the next one One of the best streamers out there! Do not hesitate to stop by sometime, i promise you will enjoy :) Cheers to you Gengar_Gangg! Another amazing set of cards for my collection. Those one of one's for your new set looks amazing Ahhhh! Thank you so much some nice pieces to add to my collection plus I got a signed card and the shipping was super fast thank you