Reviews (3,612)Great seller! Highly recommend! thank youuuuuu! Pumpkins are faded and feel extremely cheap. I would have only paid $5 for this and not $20 Love Jewelz! She’s always such a ray of sunshine. I catch myself smiling when she giggles. It’s infectious 😋 Thank you for the givvy!! Loved it🫶🏼🩷 Thank you once again for the great coach items!!! Wow wow wow. Just what I wanted. Ty Thank you so much for the bracelet. It's so cool. You are so creative with your upcycling! plus I love your cute stickers! Received my cute little cutout cat charm. It made me smile! Thank you so much, and thank you for the stickers! Too cute! everything came perfect thank you so much! Jewelz truly is a light. She is so sweet & tries her best to spread positivity. Everyone I know loves her too! Highly recommend 🫶🏼 Very cool recipe card. Can't wait to try it. Beautiful piece! Great grab! Wow! Love it. Thanks so much!! everything is beautiful thank you for the givy as well Thanks for the cool coach bag. Thank you for the cute coach boots! Never received the giveaway. Just the recipe card Always an amazing show, and I cannot tell you how much I love getting these recipe cards!! i've won several probably more than several and purchased several, And I give them some of them as gifts in a birthday cards to my friends, and they are absolutely in love with it! Such a generous givvy! Thank you! Great hangtags - nice seller - recommended!!!!