Reviews (141)Everything arrived in perfect condition! Worked as they should! I will be a repeat customer for sure! Great seller! Shipped quickly :)
Sooooo excited to give this to my daughter for her birthday in December! It's perfect! Thank you so much!! Thank you for the deals I got on all of these! Truly appreciate it and my granddaughter is going to love them!!! 💗💗 Great stuff and awesome show! Has a great selection of Tonies for great prices! Best variety of Tonies I’ve seen on whatnot! Look forward to shopping with her again in the future! The items were amazing, and thanks for helping me make my collection possible. She's amazing and super helpful. She has amazing pieces. 💯 % Perfect 🤩
Thank you so much! Perfect as also thank you!! Thanks for the goodies! Great seller! Great seller and ships fast.
Very quick shipping. Just as described! Amazing bundle! We are so excited! Thanks so much! shipping is fast! always a great show! Got delayed no fault to seller but communication was excellent!! Thank you so much!!