Reviews (4)Very responsive and a pleasure to work with I highly recommend doing business with him Item arrived as described. Great deals. Very fast shipping. Outstanding communication. The Sassle Vault recommends this A+++ seller. ✅️ Awesome transaction.Very fast shipping and even had a little extra surprise in the box. looking forward to doing business with with them again. It looks like the listing, but it’s not. The knife was used. That fastback was absolutely 100% NEVER USED ONCE. I collect fastbacks and only sell the ones I either have multiple of or weren’t ones I liked as much as others . This one was one that I bought early on when they were first being customized. It was the dyed version. They obviously got better and that is why I was selling it . And I’ll add that I do not work in construction or anything like that. I am a truck driver. I don’t use any of my fastbacks.. I’m sure you’re just someone who had some issue with Me and purchased this solely to give me a bad review.