Reviews (6,884)Wonderful plants, Amazing seller 🌻🌻🌻💚 thank you for the givvy plant! Zach is an absolute doll! The game show was fun and he listened to my experience level and made great recommendations. Plants arrive quickly and in excellent condition! Thank you Zack, beautiful plants and great packaging. Packaged beautifully! Plant arrived in great condition. Thank you so much Zach Thank you so much for my manjula. Plant is beautiful and was carefully packaged. Shipping was fast, I will order again. love love all my planties! thank you love! 🥰 Happy healthy plants and amazing shipping. Wonderful fun shows 🐸🌺🐸🌸 Plants arrived in great condition and well packaged. This is one of my favorite people to buy plants from! 😁 everything arrived perfectly 💕 First off I want the thank you for such a great show. It was I nformative and educational for plant noobs like me. The host was super friendly, humorous and kind. I highly recommend him and his shop! I’ve already been back and made more purchases. Love it all! I’ll see you soon! I can’t wait for your next show! So excited for this plant! She came in excellent condition and you can tell she was wrapped with care 10/10 recommend! 🫶🏻🙌🏼 Thank you for the giveaway. amazing seller, answers questions if he can read them in time, and AMAZING plants! I did not receive the giveaway that was advertised to me but I did receive a random plant so I guess that's ok. i love getting plant mail from zach!! he’s the best! amazing packaging, amazing shows, amazing plants! Open the box when I got home from work and gave it a little water. She is resting on the back porch after her long journey. I will check on her tomorrow and maybe give her a nice pit to grow in. Thanks!! She is beautiful!! Plants arrived amazing!!! 🤩 packing great got here quick! Thank you shes perfect as always this is my 2nd plant like this i was going to see if you would trade it in but I didn't know if you would but she's adorable I love her all the same