Reviews (903)Excellent shop! I'm so glad I found a4comix! They helped me fill in some of the gaps in my Absolute Batman collection and even proactively reached out to me to correct an error with my order. Also maybe the fastest I've ever received a package. I'll be bookmarking and back for more. A++ transaction all around great condition, excellent packaging. never had an issue from the seller or any books I have ordered. Loves the show always awesome and the comics are great . Well be back for more came in perfect thank you! Awesome comics . Delivered fast great condition. Thank u Incredible books great priced! Well packaged, fast shipping! Thank you!!! Amazing as always! Love these guys!! Great seller! Super fast shipping and comic was well packaged. Thank you. greatly appreciate the sticker giveaway! added to my wall of stickers! thank you! thanks for the givvy!!!!!! Great items!! Great editions to my collection!!! packaged well, shipped quickly, item as described, free giveys (2) were marvel free preview issue and free comic day book - which are fine since they were free giveys. neither one gave me free shipping which was a little disappointing Thank you for the sticker It was free times three. No complaints. A4 Comix is the place to be! One of the best shops on Whatnot!! Beautiful books, great deals and absolute hook ups on the giveaways! Thanks Anzo and Andy! Came as shown and packed well Awesome as ever. No notes! Thank you for the quality comics and careful packaging!