Reviews (764)BEST MORNING SHOW!!!! such a beautiful relaxing voice!! packaged beautifully, all items authentic!!! even threw in a freebe for being a loyal follower!!! 10 outta 10 would recommend!! DO RECOMMEND!!!! THANKS A-LATTE!!! Packaged well, authentic products! If you don’t start your morning with latte you’ve lost she’s better then just some regular coffee ❤️ Great product with even greater care taken in shipping to ensure it’s gets to where it’s going. Seriously, packaging was great! Everyone loves the ghosts. Best packaging I’ve ever seen fast shipping and the sweetest person ever! thank you for everything! loved it all 🥰 Love love her shows!! She ships out so fast! Definitely 5 stars every time Amazing best seller on Whatnot. The attention to detail is great. She is so sweet. Thank you again. great seller, fast shipping, product exactly how she described 💕 Everything in perfect condition the seller has the best attention to detail. Thank you again. We’ll definitely order from you again soon.! Authentic! Fast shipping. Happy with my purchase I didn’t like the sand squish on this specific item but shipping was fast. Thanks Linda! I’m glad your items arrived quickly, sad you didn’t love the squish on your item but thank you for stopping in and for your purchase♥️ Excellent seller and pick-ups!Awww thank you for the sweet review! Thanks again! Great seller! I love all of the rare items that she has, and she manages to get them often. The host runs a variety of items from HTF, to crunchy, to coconut oil, and plenty of Nee Dohs: ) She’s probably too nice on occasion when she runs last call for up to an hour. With my order this time, I was missing an item, but after I messaged her, she totally remembered what happened and offered to either refund or send me an extra item for my trouble. Can’t recommend this seller enough! OMG Heather-you are so sweet!!! Thank you so so much for the nice review. I appreciate you so much! Thanks again ♥️ trusted seller, authentic needohs! great show! love my teenie jewel and cool kittens! and fast shipping! highly suggest buying from this seller! Thank you soooo much!!! I’m so happy you love your items. Thank you for nice review! Great selection of rares, non Needohs, RMS, and Authentic products. Thank you Girly POP!!!! So happy you love your items. Thanks for the nice review! This show is just so well run. Authentic product and I am a repeat buyer. This is my favorite show and seller. Everything is authentic and the crunchy squishy are the absolute best. She's always willing to work out any issue or answer any questions. I'd give 6 stars if I could. Great purchase and quick shipping!!
Shipped very quickly. Packaged great, the box arrived smushed and I was somewhat prepared for some damage but it was packed so carefully everything what perfect! Seller takes great care, from pricing, to authentic items down to shipping and packing. Items arrived in great condition and well packaged. Thank you!