Reviews (6,588)smells so good and I can already see a difference! Awesome seller & community supporter here on WN 🌺 Thank you again for the great soaps. Absolutely love the soaps ❤️ Thank you so much for my Miss soapy card, and my hat also ! Your soaps are my favorite and I enjoy your shows so much! Fast shipping. Thank you! Packed very nicely thank you. I will be back for more. Super fun. Thank you 😊 🙏🏿 (Adding to my Leslie collection 💖) We got the soaps! As always, perfect 💕 My favorite whatnot purchase ever! You created the perfect Florida sweater 💕 Thank you so much! Amazing soap!!! Since I discovered you I have not bought soap anywhere else! Such great quality and priced right! ty so much for the lovely soaps! 💕 My kids snatched this soap and put it in their soap dish next to their other soap from Leslie! Thanks for the giveaway! These soaps are seriously the best and Leslie is super knowledgeable and helpful in helping you find the best soap for you!