Reviews (708)Great first purchase . Arrived on time . Amazing show can’t wait until next show Love the leggings! Thank you!! Hands down one of my favorite sellers on this app. Shes is fun to watch and has absolute 🔥🔥🔥 in every show!!! I always love all my items from Britt! She is so sweet and has fire giveaways!! One of the best sellers I ship with ! So genuine and I LOVE that she gives us a chance to win a high sought after item for a steal !🩷🩷 Brittany is an amazing seller. She is so down to earth and easy to listen to, plus she has amazing-fire-bangers!!! Never a bad purchase from Britt ! One of the best sellers on this app 🫶🏼🙌🏼🩷 I feel like this is really a scam. I never write negative, but I realize it’s probably my fault for buying a shit sticker and she makes lots of money that way.Im sorry you didn’t win the Parke. I don’t feel though it was worth a bad review because you didn’t win. Also, This isn’t a scam, and to be honest I’d make the same amount of $ if I sold the item, but this was a fun way for someone to get a Parke for $10! Sorry you feel differently. 🫶🏼 Great price for Vuori shorts 😍 My daughter loved the White Fox lounge pants just as I knew she would! Great grab, great prices! Great show! Fast shipping! Thanks so much! I love the pants and thank you for the givvy! ☕️ happy to have found you on the raid train and will see you again! Thanks! LOVE my item! Fast shipping. Thanks! Love these joggers! My favorite brand! Thank you 💕 Love the Lu Lu leggings. You have no idea how I have searched high and low for that exact color in my size! I was scared it wouldn’t be the color I needed but it was! Thank you so much they are perfect! 🤩 Absolutely loved all my items! Such great finds! Super fast shipping! ♥️ Thank you so much for a great Alo sweatshirt. 🫶🏻