Reviews (267)Love the show it’s an experience not just a purchase! Great show I loved the vibes. thank you again Thank you I appreciate the 🔥 giveaway 😁 (ˊᵒ̴̶̷̤ ꇴ ᵒ̴̶̷̤ˋ) thank you for the givvy! Freeee, thanks for the givy 🙏🏽 Great streamer always fun with great cards and deals would highly recommend ❤️ 🔥 🙏 🙌 👏 Stoked on the SP givy! Thank you so much, I'll keep an eye out for your next shows. Awesome stream, fast n safe shipping Appreciate you brotha 🤝 always the best time in your surprise sets! Great streamer! So chill and always a good time. Has awesome cards and packages well. Arrived fast Definitely recommend. I appreciate you as always brotha! Great stream and amazing cards! Much love🫶🏼 Quick and safe shipping, awesome seller! Shipped fast! Card arrived in excellent condition. Great streamer! Always a chill time with great cards. :) thanks for the card, yo that pony card was messen with my eyes. lol. Thank you! I appreciate it 😁 Fun chill stream with cool peeps 🤙🏼 Best time!! Don’t sleep on this man!’n Everything arrived quickly and packaged well, much love brotha 🙏🏽🫶🏽 Legendary streamer what a good stream much love 🫡😘😘 Much love one of the best streamers around town